Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Checking In

I finally managed to get the pictures off my camera. Now I just need to post everything.



During one of Rick's trips we decided to curl Joanna's hair for church. You can see the result.







I'm not sure she really liked it. She hasn't let me try it again.



To help manage our yard we picked up a used riding mower. Joanna enjoyed the ride.




Unfortunately our van finally gave it up and we found ourselves needed a new car. Being the miserly types, I mean fine Dave Ramsey disciples that we are, we gather the cash we had available and got a hooptie.



Okay it's not really that bad. It is a 1994 Mercury Grand Marquis. One window doesn't work and I need to find some tan duck tape for the front seat but other than that it isn't a bad ride. Besides, Joanna loves telling people we have a hooptie.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home