Saturday, August 05, 2006

Saturday With The Pack

Joanna has been enjoying the extra dogs. She really likes Libby.



This is what you get if you stand around with a dog biscuit.



I'm not so sure about one of those dogs.

Today we took the pack outside for some play time. They seemed to enjoy being outside.



Libby went for a swim in the lake so we had to hose her off.



Mopsy had to bark at everything.



There was fetch time



and frolic time.



After we came in Joanna had to check Libby's blood pressure to make sure she didn't over exert herself.



Joanna decided she was fine and gave her a party hat.





















After that we went on a shopping expedition. I have really been wanting more seating in the living room. I'm tired of needing to bring in the dining room chairs. We didn't have a lot of money we could spend on furniture so we went to the Thrift Store. All furniture was half price. We found a standard size sofa. I figured that combined with our smaller sofa should help with the seating problem. We looked it over and checked under the cushions. No stains or rips in the fabric. The upholstery was certainly not something I would choose but the price was right so we got it.

















Yeah, I know it looks like something my grandmother owned when I was little but it was $25. At least I didn't get those round brass plate wall hangings to put over the top of it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home