Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Outdoor Beautification

This morning Shiloh was being his usual self, sniffing along the ground looking for crumbs, when he found he had a little problem.



After laughing at him and taking his picture I tried to help him out. The basket handle was snug around his body with one of his legs stuck inside the basket. Trying to get him out was not fun. He doesn't like his feet messed with so he would growl at me and I would pin him down and hold his nose to show him who was in charge. He's lucky I didn't leave him in the basket.

After the basket incident, Joanna got dressed and we went to Perreault Nurseries. I needed some stakes for my sweet peas. While we were there we had to look at all the plants, go in the butterfly greenhouse and feed the llamas. I found some bamboo stakes and I saw that annuals were marked down to 99 cent a try if you got six or more trays. Joanna rode around in the wagon while we picked out six trays. We also got a perennial she wanted (don't ask me what it is I have no clue about plants) which was 20% off.

When we got home I pulled out the weeds while Joanna watched then she said she had to sit down because she was tired. I guess watching work can really do you in. She did help me do the planting though. I would dig the hole and she would put the plants in. I think it looks very nice.



Joanna shows off the plant she picked out.



We came inside after and showered off. Now it sounds like God is getting ready to water our new plants.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home