Wednesday, January 09, 2008

More from California

While we were in Southern California we rented a car and drove to Sacramento. Rick wanted to visit a client and it turned out that the Northern California contingent of my family was going to be in Sacramento that day.

We all met up and went to the train museum. They had some big trains.



They had some little trains.



They had old fancy trains.



They had some new not-so-fancy trains.



There were a lot of trains you could walk through. Each one had someone in appropriate attire explaining how that particular car worked. I think my favorite was the mail car. Joanna liked the toys.

One the way back south I had Rick pull into my favorite restroom stop, Fort Tejon. It is right at the top of the Tejon Pass, not a lot of people and very clean restrooms. I didn't know he would take our picture.



Just for fun we decided to take Joanna to play mini golf. Rick tried to teach her a proper swing.



He also gave her a little help with putting.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home