Tuesday, January 08, 2008

Holiday Recap

After we finally arrived in California (you can read all about that lovely experience at http://mushmomgreen.livejournal.com/22140.html) we settled into the usual holiday stuff.

We had planned to go to some local attractions while in Sothern California. With Joanna breaking her coller bone these attracting turned out to be the San Diego Wild Animal Park and Sea World since we didn't think rides would be a good idea. She enjoyed both but I think Sea World was her favorite. As soon as I find the disk with the pictures I will post some.

We also did the usual Christmas stuff.

We spent Christmas eve at my cousin Gil's house with his family and my cousin Gary's family. Joanna enjoyed hanging out with cousin Brooke.

She also enjoyed help people open gifts. I guess she thought Grandma Janette might not be able to manage it on her own.

Cousin Cade got to play Santa.

Once everything was open there was some serious playing to be done.

One of my cousins brought out his "pet" to share.

Joanna decided to be brave and hold it too.

On Christmas morning Joanna was exicited to find two dogs in her stocking.

Grandma Janette still needed help opening gifts.

Uncle Rob needed some help too.

Of course she had some gifts of her own to open as well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home