Wednesday, October 31, 2007

I Love a Parade

Today was the Halloween Parade at North Grafton Elementary School. The AM kindergarten had their parade in the morning and the PM kindergarten paraded in the afternoon with the 1st and 2nd grades.

There was quite a crowd as we waited for the kids to come out.



Soon the first kid was out ad the parade was underway.





There were lots of great costumes.



I think if Joanna had hair like this little girl, we would have gotten the Little Mermaid costume too.



I loved the 1960's kid.



Hey, I know that kid!




Joanna: "Can Abby come over to our house?"



Mom: "As soon as you clean your room."



I think she has a plan.



Soon the parade was over and all the kids had to back to class.



Next up, Trick or Treat.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home